Since November 2016 Devon Senior Voice has:
• Further updated the Memory Cafes in Devon Booklet in December.
• Delivered information on Big Energy Savings and Smart meter rollout across the county.
• Continued to campaign on a new Exeter Bus Station fit for purpose.
• Worked in partnership with Drink Wise, Age Well to hold a second Ageing Well Event in Exmouth.
• Alerted and engaged with members to participate in the consultations on ‘Your Future Care’ (NEW Devon CCG area) and ’Into the Future’ (South Devon & Torbay CCG).
• Held an Information Fair in St Stephen’s Church in Exeter in December.
• Older People’s Day October 2016 Exeter Cathedral Green.
• Organised a Conference on ‘Transport—Current and Future’ in Devon in February.