Devon Senior Voice’ is for older people to have a valued voice in society in order to achieve their full potential and well-being.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for older people in Devon.
• To raise awareness of the issues faced by older people, especially those less able to speak for themselves.
• To be a voice for older people and to influence decision makers and society at large.
• To provide information and opportunities for older people to improve their quality of life.
• To liaise and work with other organisations to achieve our vision.
• To maximise the use of skills and experience of older people in the wider community.
Read more about us – Information leaflet