Devon Senior Voice: Make your voice heard - together we can make a difference!
People are living longer, and Devon Senior Voice exists to help older people lead lives that are as fulfilling as possible.
For older people to have a valued voice in society in order to achieve their full potential and well-being.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for older people in Devon.
• To raise awareness of the issues faced by older people, especially those less able to speak for themselves
• To be a voice for older people and to influence decision makers and society at large
• To provide information and opportunities for older people to improve their quality of life
• To liaise and work with other organisations to achieve our vision
• To maximise the use of skills and experience of older people in the wider community
Speak Out today - Your voice counts so have your say on health and social care in Devon
YOUR FUTURE CARE CONSULTATION
NEW DEVON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP WOULD WOULD LIKE HEAR
YOUR VIEWS ON THEIR VISION FOR PROVIDING HEALTHCARE IN NORTH, EAST
AND WEST DEVON:
AND IF YOU LIVE IN MID AND EAST DEVON THEY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VIEWS
ON THE OPTIONS FOR CLOSURE OF BEDS IN OUR COMMUNITY HOSPITALS:
1 OCTOBER 2015
WORKING TOWARDS EXMOUTH BECOMING A DEMENTIA FRIENDLY TOWN DSV VOLUNTEERS HELP CCG TO SURVEY THE NEEDS OF OLDER PEOPLE CHOSING A CARE HOME IN DEVON PRESS RELEASE ON AN EMERGENCY RESOLUTION SHOULD GPS BE PAID FOR DIAGNOSING DEMENTIA? THE CARE ACT 2014: DEVON SENIOR VOICE PERSEPCTIVE CREDITON DEMENTIA FRIENDLY COMMUNITY ONE YEAR ON 2014 OKEHAMTON DEMENTIA AWARENESS DAY FRIDAY 11 JULY 2014 STAYING ALIVE' EVENT & INFORMATION FAIR, FRIDAY 11 APRIL 2014 DSV EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING, WEDNESDAY 7 MAY 2014 DSV AGM 2013 -COUNCILLOR JOHN HART, LEADEROF DCC REPORT AND DRAFT MINUTES CLOSE GREAT TORRINGTON COMMUNITY HOSPITAL: WHAT DO YOU THINK? TACKLING RURAL ISOLATION: PARTNERSHIP IS THE WAY FORWARD 11 NEW DEMENTIA FRIENDS IN CREDITON, THANKS TO TRAINER IVYBRIDGE QUESTION TIME WITH MP